Thursday, July 31, 2014

Final #6 Step 7: Testing My Fellow Classmates' Immersive Libraries

We were instructed to add 5 Youtube videos pertaining to this course to each of our own virtual worlds' libraries in Meshmoon. These are the screenshots I took of each video I was able to upload:

This was a screenshot of my first uploaded video, (obviously hitting pretty close to home here!): "Aaron Walsh: Immersive Education and the Education Grid".


My second was "iED 2010 Summit: University of South Australia".


This particular shot was of the video "Immersive Lessons at Harvard".


My fourth is called "TEDxPearlRiver Presentation About Immersive Education".


And my fifth and final screenshot from my virtual world comes from a video entitled "Immersive Education Web-2-World Opensim Tool".


And this one just looked pretty awesome from the view, so I felt it necessary to add. :)


Process Shots from Riordan's Virtual World:





This is my work in helping my class create their virtual libraries/museums in the virtual environment Meshmoon.  It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the Immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment